Working for Us
Here at Kent and Sussex Holiday Cottages our staff are our most valuable asset — they are real people, not just telephone operators in a faceless call centre. They all work incredibly hard to find the right accommodation to suit customer needs. It’s important to us to provide a quality service and we are always keen to recruit staff that fit in with our stated values and ethos. A happy team is a productive team!
Fifteen Good Reasons to Work for Kent and Sussex Holiday Cottages
- We're locally based, with local staff, selling a local product.
- We are a family owned business.
- We are an Investor in People.
- Equal opportunities and non-discriminatory policies exist throughout the company.
- We pay a reasonable rate in exchange for a reasonable days work.
- You will get 22 days annual leave with additional long service days. (Pro rata for part time)
- We have offices in Cranbrook and in Sandwich.
- We have a company contribution Group Pension Scheme.
- We have great back-up Marketing, IT and Finance teams.
- Our recently upgraded Sick Pay Scheme is even more fair and equitable.
- You're not just a number - we have a small team and everyone's voice can be heard.
- We try to fit people's skills to their tasks and will develop talent.
- Development and training requirements of staff is reviewed regularly.
- We have a very good staff retention rate so are doing lots of things right!
- Our industry is doing something 'nice' for customers by helping them choose their holiday - the majority of our customers would recommend us.